Nokia E7 Smartphone aimed primarily at Business users
With this new Smartphone you are able to see all your email accounts such as hotmail, yahoo and Gmail on the home screen.
The Nokia E7 is also great for social networking; you are able to get twitter and Facebook updates in a feed on the home screen, you can post photos and comments.
You can create and share PowerPoint slides and PDF files with the E7. You can sync with the calendar on Microsoft Outlook.
The Symbian 3 operating system allows you to use multiple applications without adversely affecting battery power. The Nokia E7 comes with F-Secure Anti-Theft system which keeps your files safe.
4” AMOLED tilting touch screen
Customisable home screens
Colour options include dark grey, silver white and blue
- Nicely designed slide out keyboard.
- Impressive quality form the AMOLED screen
- includes a microUSB port
- Great sound quality from the speakers and microphone as expected with Nokia
- The processor could be faster.
- The camera is not the best quality, it has no autofocus and its not as good as the N8.
- Quite a low resolution for a large display:- 360×640 pixels.
- Its a bit heavy at 176g, compared to the sizeable Iphone 4 comes in at 137g.